Sunday, September 26, 2010

And the Southern Girls With the Way They Talk, They Knock Me Out When I'm Down There

As part of my job with AT&T, I went to sunny California for a few weeks. My hotel was in Ontario, and the store I was managing was in Chino Hills. Overall I had a great time, learned a lot about myself, and I also realized that this was not the job for me. I am now back in Knoxville trying to figure out where I go from here. Prayers are definitely coveted and I know that God has something 10x better in His plans for me. I was able to see my grandparents many times and was also able to see Aunt Cora while I was out in LA. Here are some pictures of my trip(when I wasn't working my 80 hour weeks).

One Saturday night a bunch of us were hanging out and I decided at 11:45pm to go skydiving with some other managers who go all the time. It was so much fun! We left at 6:30am and drove out to Lake Elsinore. We were up in the air and jumped around 9am. It was so awesome and I can't wait to do it again!

Pardon the way I look...it was early

My BEST FRIEND EVER...cause he brought me down safely

Walking to the plane...I still wasn't nervous. Seriously.


Right after we jumped out. It was SUPER FUN!


Free Fallin'

Safe landing. It kinda hurts the rear a bit.

I DID IT!!!!!

Papaw and I took Mamaw to Disney for the first time in over 5 years! She loved it and I was so glad I got to go with her.


I went to Disney with Rita and Candace, some girls from my class.


We are slight hams.

Ready for a great day!

I, being the amazing granddaughter I am(and I do say so myself),
went to my Grandmama's parents graves to clean them and
put flowers on them. I thought this picture was awesome!
I learned so much about myself and was blessed to spend so much time with my family. Even though the job ended up not being right, I know that it has prepared me for anything else life chooses to throw at me. I can't wait to see what's next for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment