Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Crunchy Leaves and Crisp Cool Air

Life is a series of ups and downs. I think I'm realizing this more than ever right now. I'm still job hunting and while I have a few prospects, its unnerving to know that it could be a while before I find one. I found an apartment and will be moving in Friday! My wonderfully fabulous mother is coming for the weekend to help me get everything set up. I am so blessed to have such great parents. Please continue to pray that I would quickly find a job and that I would trust in the Lord to provide!

Chris and I took Zeppelin to the park last week since the weather is slowly becoming more fall like. I got a little camera happy (Chris was not so thrilled about that) and liked how a few turned out.









No comments:

Post a Comment