Friday, May 14, 2010

Cabin Fever

This past weekend Chris and I went to Gatlinburg and stayed in a cabin with his family. We had a great time and are so appreciative for the time we got to spend there and the fun stuff we got to do!

Too cute - Smokey Mountain Brewery

Chris and I got up early on Friday morning and took a hike.

I'm soooo strong!

Climbing around
So I am so lucky I have a great boyfriend. He climbed up to help me down...and if he wouldn't have, I would have busted my butt on the way down!!!

We got to go to the Titanic museum. It was so interesting!

Dan and Kim - awwwww

At the front of the ship

We played lots of pool - FYI if you want to win....do NOT team up with me. I am not good!

Pretty view from the cabin

Kim is super great at pool!

Chris and him Momma!
We are so glad we got to go to Gatlinburg! It was great to spend the weekend relaxing before I had to move to Atlanta. I know you guys want Atlanta updates. It might be a few days...I'm behind, and I'm TIRED!!! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment