Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Job Search

I have been very frustrated lately with trying to find a job for after graduation. I had a few really good prospects these past few months, but they all fell through. This is the first time in my life where I feel like I have no idea what I will be doing in the next month, let alone the next year, and I am scared to death. I am a planner and to not have a job this late in the game is scary. I am blessed that I still have my part-time position at Best Buy, but I am counting the days until I can get out of there. Please pray for patience as I continue to search for a job and that a door would be opened for me. I know God has a plan that is better than I can imagine, I'm just struggling to trust him.

On a good note, Chris is experiencing very little pain after his root canal so that is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment