Thursday, January 14, 2010

Frustrated

The past few weeks have been incredibly frustrating. I've had my entire life planned since I was a little girl. Graduate high school, go to college, meet the guy of my dreams, graduate, get the perfect job, and get married. I'm realizing more everyday that not only was this unrealistic but I was taking the wheel of my life into my own hands. I realize now that in order to repair what has been broken I must completely raise up my hands and hand this over to my sweet Savior. It is comforting to know that He will forgive me and help me as I begin to try to follow His plan. Trusting only in Him. I ask that you would pray for me during this time, that God's plan would be made clear and I would have no hesitation in following it.

I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment